Thursday, September 02, 2004

THERE SHE BLOWS...

Bad things always seems to happen whenever I returned from my dad's factory...

Case #1: Driving back from dad's factory in the afternoon. Hit the butt of a Satria when it braked all of a sudden while I was driving too fast to stop in time. No injuries, but lost quite a lot of $$...

Case #2: Left my Marieb on top of my dad's car's bunk and went playing with the dog. Got a bit carried away and dad drove his car to pick us up at the corner of the factory where the dog is chained. It wasn't till we're out of the factory that I realized I haven't took in the textbook... So guys, whenever u see a certain 6th edition Marieb that is in a rather bad condition in the library at IMU... Go figure...

Case #3: Wat that juz happened...

Supposed to follow behind my mum's car back home, when I suddenly feel like playing with the dog (yea, the same one). Drove to the corner of the factory and play with it for awhile, when I noticed behind me that my mum is driving out of the factory. Knowing that she must have thought that I've disobeyed her and left all by myself, I hurriedly reversed my car to catch up with her. Then bang! my car hit something, but I juz can't figured out wat izzit since I can't see wat I've hit from the side mirrors. It wasn't until when I'm close to the gate till I noticed there are a few flat pieces of metal on the ground... Dang!

Anyway, I drove on... till I heard a weird sound coming from the back of my car. Fearing the worst (the bumper has dropped off or something), I stopped my car at the roadside to take a look... The tyre at the rear left of my car was totally flattened!!! It even came off partially from the steel ring! Argh... How am I going to drive to IMU tomorrow to watch the Treasure Hunt?! Man...

Called my mum, got a bad scolding from her. Called my dad (since I'm pretty close to the factory) to see wat we can do. Can't really fixed up the spare tyre since there's no suitable spanner in my car, and so we decided to drive back to the factory, leave the car there, and returned home in my dad's car together. Get a mechanic to fixed the tyre tomorrow. Sigh... Well, hope I still can make it for Treasure Hunt tomorrow...

No comments: