Thursday, September 30, 2004

THOUSAND OF APOLOGIES

Man I'm SO SORRY SORRY SORRY for all the hulla ballu my previous entry has caused! Ppl have read the post and misinterpreted it as something else that I nv have in mind!!! I sincerely apologized to the ppl I unintentionally offended, and thousands of apologies to the ppl who were trying to kill me for that post too. SORRY!!!

On the side note, I would like to tell this to a friend of mine:

I started this blog for the very reason to express my honest opinion on certain things that I've observed or experienced. I'm really sorry if this offended anyone, and I swear to this: that is never my intention.

BUT...

Juz as u enjoyed calling me idiot and degrading me in all sorts of imaginable ways, I still have my right to express my personal opinion on wateva I want to for the entire internet community. There were a lot of things that u've said that have offended me too, but I respect ur freedom and shut my mouth. And so, I sincerely hope u will shut urs too, and not go about dictating others wat one should or should not blog about.

Thank you.

P.S.: To prevent more misunderstandings in the future due to my posts, I will do my best to refrain from mentioning names unless it's purely of a positive statement.

Once again, really sorry for all the mess I've caused. Believe me, I'm really filled with guilt with all that. So guys, pls do tell me ASAP if u think that certain posts of mine are very sensitive and potentially offending to ppl.

Thanks!


No comments: