Thursday, September 23, 2004

PAIN!!!

After Tai Chi class yesterday, I went to EV's place with a pair of rather weak legs... When I returned to my apartment, a stabbing pain appeared on my proximal part of my right thigh... After CF meeting today, the very same pain started to appear on the left side... Argh, the agony!!! And there's cheerleading practices everyday summore!!! Can't even hold a girl up for more than one minute today!!! Guess I seriously need some exercise already... But I juz couldn't find the time somehow! Let's hope future tai chi warm-up exercises will not be as torturous anymore... (Dream on Thom!)

Went to Pyramid with some of the SOS today, have a buffet lunch at the Chicken Hut (or sumthing like that, can't remember exactly). The crispy chicken was really good, and so was the coleslaw. King asked if I wanna check out Studio R for a sword (I have yet to buy a sword for my tai chi class!), and so I followed his lead there. I'm really surprised to find that they DID sell a tai chi sword and other weapons there, but unfortunately the price is way too high (RM 250!!!), and the quality doesn't seem to be THAT good either... King mentioned that there may be more choices in the Studio R at 1U... If only I know the way there... Have to check there out someday too.

Also, it seems that the Christian lecturers who have been praying for us have suggested that we combine our prayer meetings with theirs starting next week. Wow, that's a great idea! But I wonder how will it be like, praying along with lecturers together... We did pray together with our teachers during secondary school, but I dun really know many lecturers personally in IMU la... Well, we'll see how it goes next week! ;)

No comments: