Monday, October 25, 2004

ADDED LINKS & STUFF

Argh nothing to blog about lately... Spend most of my time studying, or trying to study... Oh well...

Added a few more blog links: Jun Jack (M1/03) & Pei Kheng (Pharmacy). *Updates!* I juz realized that my cousin, Teck Wei's blog still lives on! I thought he stop blogging for good since last year! Hmmmm... I'm seriously considering dividing the blog links into categories now... But most of the "Fellow Bloggers" are in IMU la... Dunno how to divide!!!

Oh I've also added links to 3 doctors' blogs earlier: Dr Cheah (Current issues - interesting read), Dr Liew (Absolutely hilarious!! Highly entertaining!!), & our very own Dr Timothy Sung!

Also make some minor changes here and there. e.g. U can now open a link with a new window! And oooo I really love that Cowboy Bebop pic!!!

And now, I shall go back to my studies on parasitology... Or at least attempt to!!!

No comments: