Monday, October 18, 2004

DISSATISFACTION

I didn't want to blog about this earlier bcuz I think that it's a rather sensitive issue... And after I've learnt my lesson on how blogging can fuel misunderstanding and even anger, I choose to only speak out the more positive stuff on my earlier post... But deep within me, I really hate this restraint that is placed upon me by others, eventhough I sincerely believe that they have no right to do so... And so I'll juz post this anyway...

A lot of dissatisfaction and anger have erupted during the IMU Cup, and it reached a rather... messy climax during the closing ceremony. I'm always one who is against booing other people's achievement, but for this once, I have to admit, I really felt like booing myself. It is undeniable that all of us felt... cheated. I won't elaborate more on this, bcuz I'm not sure I got the whole thing right, but there's one thing I know for sure... I really really felt cheated by the whole thing, and I really hated the way the ppl in charge deals with the misunderstanding.

For those who dun get wat I mean... Try reading the following blogs: Yee Pei (18/10), Chia Meng (16/10), Shi Ching (16/10), Aiky (17/10). I will not elaborate further, bcuz I dowan to get suck into the whole factions thingie. All I wanna say is... I felt cheated, and rather dissatisfied with the organizing of the event.

No comments: