Saturday, October 02, 2004

"FANSITE" LAUNCHED...

Wat would u feel when someone started a blog that is wholly dedicated to ur weird and unbelievable antics? Should u feel flattered that u actually have some form of a "fan site" now, or should u feel horrified and worried that this blog will one day make a laughing stock out of u, that ppl's 1st impression of u (b4 they even meet u personally!) will be one of a joker, of a blur guy who runs around talking gibberish, hearing the most crazy things imaginable and suffered from fits of insanity from time to time?

I have no idea... But heck, the 1st post about my antics have been posted up, and... well, in a weird way, I'm actually amused... by my own behaviour and stuff! Somehow, I dun feel like as if I'm reading about myself, as if THE Thomas is some fictional character. Really, wat makes me says the thing I say?? I guess that's 1 question I can nv really answer for a long long time. In the mean time, I'll amuse myself by reading all the crazy antics... I've done myself?!

(Eh Thom, this dun make any sense la...)

(I know Thom, I know... But who cares? Thom's one funny guy!)




Proceed at your own risk...
of getting infected with my blurness!!

No comments: