Thursday, October 28, 2004

FAILED?

Summative one is over... And for the 1st time, I'm very confident... that I'll fail. Seriously, if I can get a B, I'll be really really really happy and thankful. And I guess I won't go crazy or suicidal if I failed the paper... The funny thing is, I've done my very best, but somehow I juz can't recall the stuff that I've studied...

Maybe it's the overload of contents... plus the really short time constraint factor. I've covered everything, but all the info is juz too muddled to be retrieved during the test. Parasitology espeacially... I almost can't recall anything about it.

For now, I dun even feel worried or anxious or anything, since I'm almost 100% sure I'll flunk my test. Wat I'm really concerned now is how to save my summative two from yet another disaster... and the system courses that come after them...

Maybe I have to change my study tecnique... but how? It has nv failed me for the past 13 years... why now?? <=( Wat went wrong exactly??

No comments: