Friday, October 08, 2004

HONEYMOON SEMESTER SYNDROME??

I'm having trouble staying focus in my studies lately... Not that I dun like studying, it's juz that... I'm easily distracted... Perhaps wat the seniors said is true, that we relax more in sem 2 and 4 bcuz there's no End of Semester finals in both sems... But I've seen how much struggle and stress many sem 3 seniors have went through due to their lack of preparation in sem 2... And I constantly reminded myself how I'm certain to fail my summative one if my maintain my current studying condition till summative one... But somehow I juz lack the discipline to focus on my studies...

Also, I kinda regretted signing up for cheerleading already. It's really fun, I have to admit, but it juz takes up too much of my time! I seriously dun have much commitment towards it, and the only reason I kept attending the practises is bcuz I sympathise with those that sacrificed so much of their practising and coming up with ideas... and also not to embarass my batch for performing badly for the IMU cup of cuz...

But thank God I've been making progress in my studies since yesterday already. I hope to finish reading all the immunology notes by this week. Somehow I'm really reluctant to start my revising pathology... It's WAY to heavy for an enjoyable read. But I guess I have to revise it anyway sooner or later... let's juz hope I'll be able to get the hang of it.

More parasitology lectures coming next week... Let's juz hope it's not as tough as the seniors claimed it is!

No comments: