Thursday, October 14, 2004

SLEEP SLEEP I NEED SLEEP

Been really busy lately... Cheerleading event is coming up this Friday and we still have yet to master & synchronize all the moves, Summative One is looming close (and the warnings of high failure rate by seniors constantly present in my head), PBL researches yet to be done (and an awfully unpleasent faci), parasitology with all the life cycles... Man I really need a break... and more sleep... My left eye kept quivering lately... Must be the strain...

Lost my watch during cheerleading practise on Monday... My precious Adidas watch which I've bought juz b4 I entered IMU... Left it in the badminton court at Vista B and when I returned 3 hours later to look for it, it's gone... The worse thing is, nobody gives a damn about it. Talk about empathy among medical students...

Well, I gotta continue with my PBL reseach now... Library is closing in 15 minutes...

Happy Birthday Dad!!! Sorry that I can't be there to celebrate it with ya! ;)

No comments: