Wednesday, May 26, 2004

DANG THAT WISDOM TOOTH!!!

Argh... My teeth hurts!!! Another wisdom tooth is coming out now, on the lower right side of my jaw! Man... I thought all of my wisdom teeth have already all grown out!!! Can't believe that I gotta go thru all the pain again!!! >=(

I've finally joined a sports club in IMU today! Hey wait, is Tai Chi considered a sport? Hmmmm... Anyway, we'll have our 1st swimming session this Thursday at the Bukit Jalil Stadium. And guess wat? IMU will pay for the entrance fees! Woohoo!!! It's juz kinda sad that the current president, Yvinne, and rest of the committees, were expecting expert swimmers to join while most of us sem 1s nv took part in any swimming competition b4... I myself am more interested in LEARNING that actually taking part in any competition la... I juz know the very basics of swimming only! And only breaststroke!

Haha, Yvinne was clearly quite disappointed of the lack of expertise. But I guess she could be a little less sarcastic when she commented on our "resume"... I used to think that she's the prettiest girl in IMU... Well, of cuz she's still pretty la, heehee... But my impression on her kinda tarnish a bit now la... Hahaha...

No comments: