Sunday, May 09, 2004

SECOND CHANCE

Guess where my family went to in the KL outing today? MidValley again!!! Man... I was there juz 24 hours ago! But then again, this was like a second chance! After all, I went home empty handed yesterday, didn't I? Off I go to buy the stuff that I've missed, The Darkness' Permission to Land! And guess wat?! I've finally found it!!! After 1 month of search!!! I guess they must have some problem with the censorship board or sumthing... Well, I'll know after I try it out! As for Memento, I guess I probably can nv find it here in M'sia... So I guess the only thing I can do is to dl it... Hopefully it works...

Also bought an encyclopedia of dog breeds at MPH... Though I'm not really sure why... I juz suddenly got a huge interests in dog breeds... Hmmm... I used to lean more on cats for my preference... I wonder what caused the change... Must have been those adorable Scottish Silky Terrier in display then at Pet's Wonderland... I must get one when I have the time to take good care of them!!!

I shud have been spending my weekend revising the lecture notes from last week and do some research for PBL... Amazingly, I have done neither. Argh, the holiday has really makes me slacks in my studies!!! Must readjust myself again... Oh holidays can be so devastating at times... Let juz hope all goes well in the next PBL session... Nv imagined Dr. Hla Yee Yee can be so... demanding...

No comments: