Thursday, May 20, 2004

RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

Well, the summative results are out today!!! Whoa, am I nervouse throughout the lectures. I would have gotten my results b4 the lectures started if only Dr. Hirotaka Onishi, my tutor, was in his room... Turns out that he is in a PBL session and was unable to meet with us until our lectures end!!! Aiiiieeee... So there I was, in the lecture hall, boiling with anxiety. Somehow almost all my friends mistaken my nervous expression as smiling-like-crazy-for-the-great-results. Man, do I look so jovial when I got my results?!

After the lectures ended, I rushed all the way downstairs... And thru the glass wall, I finally saw Dr. Onishi in his room! Now another sort of anxiety attacked me... I dun dare to go in and take the results from him! Man, 1st I can't wait to get my results, and now that I have the chance, I'm too cowardly to take it! Sheesh... Then a guy from my batch (sad that I dun know him) went into the room, and pulling all my willpower together, I went in after him.

The doc mentioned something about getting good results for summative 1 is normal, but we have to work harder for the coming exams to maintain the results. I guess any logical guy can get the hint from his words, but since i'm still in my irrational-fear-thrashing, I juz take my results (which is sealed in a letter), and say a "Thank U", and out I went... Guess wat? This time, I dun have the courage to open that stupid letter!

I dun open the letter till I finally reached Food Avenue, ordered my food, sit down, and cool myself down... I got an 'A'!!!! Praise God! Hahahaha... Man that's a relief... For a second there I feared I might get worse results! Guess revising early on do help after all! Nevertheless, I must admit: without relying on God's strength thru all the preparation, I'm probably camatose now! Hahaha... Thank u God! *kiss kiss* >=)

Now for the statistics: 141 'A', 38 'A-', 18 'B+', 15 'B', 15 'B-', 3 'C+', 3 'C', 1 'D', and 1 'F'. Considering that about 55% of us got an 'A' for the summative, I guess there's nothing much to celebrate for. It is kinda saddening that some of my friends dun do so well in their test... I really wanna comfort them and encourage them to do better, but I can't help but notice the slight hint of bitterness in their tone... "U did great, not so for me."... Sigh... Guess all I can do now is juz to pray for them, and hope that they'll do better next time!

As for me, judging from my current laziness, I doubt I can get an 'A' again for the next summative... Unless I start revising NOW!!! I must revive that feverish study mania in me again from the time b4 my 1st summative... Haha... Alrite, gear up, let's go!!!

Oh ya, I do apologize if my 'Steaming' post offended anyone... Haha, I was really fuming then... Feeling better and more controlled now! ;)

No comments: