Thursday, May 13, 2004

LACK OF UPDATES

I dun planned to blog anything for now actually, but seeing a friend of mine who updates his blog daily, I'm compelled to write something NOW!!! I used to blog almost at a daily basis too (excluding long dull boring holidays), but ever since I've entered IMU, I hardly have the time to blog much... Nothing much to blog about anyway... Everything is juz so... smooth and normal here (except when the exams are close).

Not juz my blogging... I dun even have the time to redesign my blog and change all the stupid but beautiful pictures!! Not to mention updating my profile and change the useless links at the top of my blog!!! And also adding links to my friends' blog!!! And also adding the comment boxes!!! Argh...

Well, instead of complaining now on wat changes I shud have done, I guess I'll spend some time doing wat I juz said I shud have done now... Here goes...

No comments: