Tuesday, May 04, 2004

THE END OF AN OH-SO-BRIEF HOLIDAY

I've juz finished the game Fallout 2!!! Whoa, for a minute there, I thought I won't made it in time. I planned to finish that nice old game (from 1998) b4 classes start, cuz I dowan to dream about frying a few super mutants' eyes with my beloved pulse rifle during lectures!!! Well, overall, I really enjoyed the game. It lacks the freshness of Fallout, but made up its lost with its complexity, non-linear gaming, and abundant sub-quests. Eventhough it's 6 years since the game was out, I think it's still a better game compared to other RPGs in the market now.

Went for a swim yesterday, and ended up having muscle ache at my limbs. Man I really need to exercise more regularly in IMU!!! Getting lazy now ever since I entered college... Since that it's impossible for me to study in the afternoon, I might as well spend the time doing something instead of napping... Let's see... I can workout at the gym around 3pm, then go for a swim around 4pm, then perhaps jogging around Bukit Jalil around 5pm... Yea rite, as if I will follow the routine all the time. Maybe for this week, but I doubt if I will still continue doing those stuff after that... Malas la... Oh heck, nvm... Everybody gotta start somewhere rite? As the saying goes, "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step." Here goes...

Now that the holiday has ended and class will commence tomorrow, I'm not sure whether should I be happy or sad... Well, one thing's for sure, I'll miss waking up late in the afternoon... That again, I won't feel so druggy anymore... at least for the next 3 month b4 a long 1-month holiday slams down on me... Well, gotta get myself ready for the urinary system! Oh ya, I forgot... I'll be the leader for the PBL session tomorrow... and worse still, we'll have a new facitilator!! Well, let's juz hope I won't make a fool of myself... and that Dr. Hla Yee Yee won't be too critical on me!!!

Oh well, gotta go pack my stuff and leave for Vista Komanwel now... Argh, I have yet t buy the Prego spaghetti sauce!!! >=(

No comments: