Friday, May 28, 2004

SUMMATIVE ONE FEEDBACK

Guess wat the feedback was all about today? 1 month after our 1st summative, they've finally decided to give us the answers! Idiots... I can't even remember the questions and the answers that I've written during the test! It all seems so long ago... But thank God all those that I've studied started to float back after 15 minutes or so... I'm amazed that they're still actually in my head, juz deeply buried and covered with dust... Hehe...

Well, there were some disagreements with the answers, but I guess not many of us really cared much anymnore, since our results are all out... But I'm mostly satisfied with the answers, and finally I have a better idea of how I score now. The grade system juz dun work for me... I mean, come on, 80% to 100% is a rather broad range!!! They should have another A+ grade for those who score above 90%! At least that give us a better picture of wat we get from the test!

No comments: