Monday, July 12, 2004

1/2 OVER!

Well, half of EOS, the SAQ paper, is over now. It was OK. Not exactly tough, yet not exactly a breeze either. My main worry b4 I enter the exam hall was that I won't have sufficient time to finish all the questions, but it turns out that the allocated time is juz right. However, in order to finish in time, I have to say that my writing was horrible... Juz hope the examiner can tolerate it! Did some careless mistakes too... But I guess it'll be ok. Quite certain that if everything goes right with OSPE, I'll pass sem 1!

Now that SAQ is history, the only remaining thing to worry about is OSPE tomorrow. Well, I can't exactly study anymore now, but heck, I'll force myself to read thru SOMETHING anyway. Apparently OSPE is the easy test that could pull up ones marks, and a senior friend of mine even described OSPE as something of a gameshow. U'll do ur question on a station for 5 minutes, the buzzer goes off (u can hear ppl exclaim in shock and pens dropping on the floor), everyone goes to the next station, and the cycle repeats. Hey, that sounds fun! Provided if I can answer the questions that is... Oh wateva. I'll juz do my best now and leave the rest to God!

Alritey, time to study now!

No comments: