Wednesday, July 07, 2004

WRAPPING UP

Well, 5 more days to the Finals. I'm wrapping up all my studies now, and thank God that I can make it in time. Went thru the Q&A session this morning, and I'm glad that I can answer most of the questions concerning the stuff that I've studied. I still have respiratory system and a little of cardiavascular system to study, but I guess I'll finish Summative 1 stuff by Friday. I'll read thru Summative 2 stuff again on the weekends, and then I'll face the finals.

However, I can't help but wondering if I've taken everything too lighly now. I kinda suspect that I'm a bit overconfident on my preparation, but then, I'm always overcautious and paranoid... Anyway, I believe that everything will probably go well for the Finals. And after that, I'll have the time of my life for the next 2 months of holidays!!! Perhaps I'll go for the Broga Camp too!!!

Many of the sem 3's dun do well in the finals... Apparently only 19 out of 194 that actually PASS their OSPE. Sigh... this is both sad and scary leh... Some said that it's bcuz their the worst batch in IMU currently, but I have to disagree with that. I think that they're quite a hardworking bunch, and I suspects that it's the system that is not right... I guess all will be known on Friday, when the results is out... Man, I actually worry for them more than my own finals!

I really hope that all of my Sem 3 friends can pass that EOS 3, but I do know that about half of them failed... Sigh... Well, I guess in times like these, u can only leave everything into God's hands and juz pray about it...

No comments: