Saturday, July 03, 2004

LOSS

Almost 1 week after the study break, I've finally got my study mood back (known as exam stress by others). Well, thank God for that! Yet, I guess it comes with a price... I have to forgo my 1st visit to Eaglepoint Covenant Fellowship tonight... Well, actually, I CAN go tonight, provided that I study real hard after I return to Vista. But after observing my "studies" after midnight for the past few days, I doubt I could cover much. Isaac Asimov's The Robots of Dawn is juz too tempting, and I have to stay away from the book (i.e. library or student lounge) to escape its claws of temptation.

I guess that I shouldn't have decided to watch Spiderman 2 with my friends on this Sunday after all... Then again, how much could I cover for that 4 or 5 hours lost spent with my friends? Well, I'll nv know. All I know is I can't study much in the morning or early afternoon/evening. Sigh... If only I dun slack off after Summative 2... Then again, I guess it's only natural to be that way, since almost all my friends seems to slacken after Summative 2 too... We're juz exhausted I guess...

Let's hope I can complete my revision at least once before the Finals hits all of us...

No comments: