Sunday, July 04, 2004

MIDNIGHT DRIVE

I was coming back from IMU around 11.30pm after much studying, when I suddenly have this strange urge to do something crazy. I entered my room, and I felt that I seriously dowan to be where I was then... And suddenly an idea struck me. Why not drive home now?! Yes, it's pretty late now, almost midnight, and to be safe, I should stay for the night at the Vista instead... But heck, I really wanna do something crazy then!

And there I go. Packing my stuff, switched on my car engine, insert my The Darkness cassette, and turned on the volume to almost a full blast, racing my way home. Man, that was fun! Reached home in 29 minutes time. But sadly, no one is online to chat with me now that I'm back... Sigh...

Well, guess I'll juz surf around then! Watching Spider Man 2 tomorrow... Heard it is good, but I'm suppresing any expectation now. We'll see tomorrow!

No comments: