Tuesday, July 13, 2004

EOS 1 IS HISTORY!

Yeehaa! EOS 1 is over, and 2 months of holiday a'coming! Well, that is, for ppl who pass their test, of cuz. And man, I really dun understand why the seniors sez that OSPE is easier than SAQ. I find it much tougher than SAQ, that's for sure. Unlike SAQ, where u can either know the answer or at least part of it, in OSPE, u either can answer and get full marks, or otherwise. U know, all or nothing. I guess many ppl prefer OSPE bcuz it's involves more memorizing and recalling then SAQ's understanding element. And well, I'm really bad in memorizing, so...

Still, I'm quite confident I can pass... But I sure hope I can score... I was pretty confident yesterday that I could, but not quite so now... But well, what done is done. So I'll juz enjoy myself b4 I get my results next Friday. Going to Broga Camp tomorrow... So I guess I won't be updating my blog till I return next Friday!

Well, I need to pack my stuff now... And Tai Chi "test" next... *Grunt* Man I'm exhausted... Too much activities right after the finals!

No comments: