Tuesday, January 06, 2004

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL = TRAFFIC JAM EVERYWHERE!!!

I have a job this whole month... Driving my sister back from school, and to tuition classes and back! The 'salary' is RM 200 (boo), but I dun need to pay for the petrol (yea!). Well, since I'm so free in this unbelievably long holiday anywhere, I guess drivving ppl around will be nice... can kill some time!

Man was I wrong... Driving is ok, but to get stuck in traffic jams all day long is sickening! It cost me 45 minutes of my life juz picking my sis back home from her skool! It's probably bcuz today is the 1st day of skool and all the parents of standard 1 students are going to da skools to look at the kids... Later on, when I drive my sis back from her tuition class, the same thing happened! ARGH... Hopefully it will be better next time!

Well, I finished the game HALO: Combat Evolved... Both Kenny and my cousin recommended me that game... Expecting it to be a good game, I bought it with high anticipation... Turns out it's juz a so-so game... Nothing to shout about... I wonder wat's the fuss about with the 2 of them... Hmmmm... I still kinda like Max Payne 2 though... Guess I'll ply the game again!

No comments: