Wednesday, January 14, 2004

ME AGAINST THE COCKROACHES!!!

I have always hated cockroaches, but wat happened juz now make them my worst enemies officially!!! I was cooking myself an instant mee goreng when I noticed there were about 3 or 4 cockroaches juz beside me, close to the wall (The kitchen was outside my house). I thought of spraying the annoying insects with Ridsect at once, but figured I better not, since I'm still cooking and I dowan to poison myself... I kept having a disturbing notion that one of them will juz drop into the boiling water and I'll have an extra ingredient for my mee goreng... Ewwww... I was terribly uneasy then...

Suddenly, something hit my shirt. I know at once what it was. I started to jum around and shook my body, to no avail. I can feel the cockroach's legs climbing all over my back. It's horribly disgusting. But something worse followed. IT CLIMBED OVER MY NECK!!! I shrieked at once then, and used my hand to slapped it away. It juz flew away, carelessly. I was so mad and disgusted that I hurriedly finish my cooking and spray all over the wall with Ridsect at once! This time they have juz gone too far! Vendetta upon ye, ye foul spawns of darkness!

Got the Perfect form of the Ultimate Legion, Thanatos, after spending hour and hours of training in Chaos Legion. Man was I glad I took the time to beef him up. He's juz... invincible! Haha... I'll probably finish the tomolo! Well, there's another thing that will finish tomolo... The Vision of Escaflowne series, which DVD I bought a month ago... I was reluctant to watch the last few episodes actually... Not that I dowan to know the conclusion, but I juz can't bear to see it ends... It was a good series, and tomolo, I'll part with it... Boohoohoo... Well, what must come must come!

No comments: