Sunday, January 11, 2004

THERE AND BACK AGAIN

I went to college to get my book money back from Nigel... Reached there at 12.30pm. Man can he sell the books well... I bought my econs book for RM 80, and he sell it to someone for me for RM 100!!! He said that it has sumthing to do with inflation n stuff... Kewl! As for my Bio and Physics, which I bought for RM 80 and 75 each, he sold them for RM 75 each. Heck it's great! I almost get back all the money I spent on the textbooks! Haha, excellent!

Next, I went to meet Einstein for lunch as planned. Ha, I can't recognize him at all until he called me! He changed his hairstyle, and wore specs now! Whoa, and the hairstyle change is very radical too! Haha.. Next we planned to go to Ikea at Damansara.. but I really have to wait a LONG LONG time for his frens to wake up, get ready and everything... It's not for another 1 hour plus b4 we were ready to 'take off'...

And wat a long journey it is! I nv know it take so long to reach Damansara from Subang! In fact, it seems to be as long as the trip from Klang to Damansara! Plus all the wrong turns I have bcuz the supposed guide was more busy talking then guiding... Blegh... By the time I reached there and get a parking, I've already received a call from my mum... When I told her where I was, she dun sound very happy... In fact, not happy at all!

Well, she told me to drive her back from Jaya Jusco Bukit Raja at 6, but I soon found out I can't make it... Nv thought went furniture shopping with 3 guys can take such a long long time!!!!!! Man, I was so tired when they keep on figuring out which one is better... And they seem to take their sweet time too, even after knowing I need to rush home! But well, I guess it's more fun comparing to be at home... And soon my mum called again and told me that I dun need to drive her home anymore (she sound horribly mad then), so I relaxed my speed and drove a bit slower. By the time I reached their apartment, it was 7.30pm already!

Well, now that I'm home, I think that the whole trip have been worthwhile... It's amazing how much have changed in Damansara in juz a short year! Man I can't recogize a lot of it anymore! And my, is the new Ikea building huge! Biggest Ikea store in Asia, they claim, and I have no doubt about it! The parking space itself is mind-blowing! And the furniture design are juz so creative! When I have a house, I'm gonna fill it with Ikea furnitures! Provided I can afford them... Haha.. In fact, I've already have some plans formed...

No comments: