Sunday, January 04, 2004

UNEXPECTED ERROR (& CORRECTION) AT TGV JJ

Ooooh I juz hate last minute unexpected outcomes!!! It sud have went well, cuz I planned my time accordingly! 5.45pm, fetch my frens, b4 that, have dinner at home, reached JJ, 6.30pm, then buy popcorns and stuff, and then enter the theatreto watch RoTK (2nd viewing), with no trouble at all... But things juz nv go as planned, dun they?

Ok, these were the unexpected outcomes: 1) My cousins came to our house, and won't be going back till at nite. Problem 1) will not exist without problem 2)... My bro wasn't in the house cuz he went to cyber cafe last minute! And 3) there's no dinner at home! Dang those last minute uninformed outcomes! But well, all turned up well... My uncle drove my cousins back, and we have a quick dinner at JJ... Then we went to the cinema...

When I reached the cinema, it was but 5 minutes b4 the show starts... Then the most unexpected error happened (not really unexpected... my instincts were tingling all over!)... I was surprised when I saw that theatre no. 5, the one that we're supposed to enter, aren't opened yet. I brought out my tickets... and I realized... the date... is on the 1st of January! That instant, I was horrified... not bcuz i'll missed the show, but the ppl I brought with me! They'll be crushed with disappointment!

But thank God I know what I shud do... I still remember my reservation number, 0123126! I approach the counter, and explained to him... I booked the ticket very early on... And I bought the tickets along with the Peter Pan ones on Jan 1st. I gave the counter girl then both reservation numbers, but I guess she dun notice the date for RoTK is the 3rd, not 1st! I'm partly responsible of this blunder too, since I dun really look at the tickets...

Well, lucky for me that I remember the reservation number! The counter guy took his time asking the boss how to deal with the unusual situation, and asking my contact number etc. But thank God, in the end, he arranged the seatings for us... and good ones too! In fact, better than the seats showed on my tickets, which were all side seatings! The arranged seatings are all in the middle, between the stairs! Albeit the last row, but still good!

Well, the 2nd viewing of RoTK wasn't as intense as the 1st, but still juz as touching... I juz can't help sheding tears when Sam talked about The Shire, midway at Mount Doom. I felt like as if I've journeyed with them all the way from The Shire to Mount Doom, and then thinking back of Home... The Shire... The trees, the party, the fireworks, the rivers, the quiet and peaceful life... The direct opposite of Mount Doom... And it's really heartbreaking that Frodo can remember none of them... Sigh... I guess Tolkien also thought of home when he was at WW1 then... Home... makes me cherish wat I have now... Home...

I would like to talk more about friends, but I'm too tired now... I'll save it for tomolo! >=)

No comments: