Monday, January 05, 2004

MEMORIES

I truly enjoyed going for the movie last nite... Not bcuz of the movie, but bcuz I've got the chance to meet my friends! We also get to meet few ex-Kwang Hua students too! It's funny how we nv talked b4 when we're at sec. skool (cuz we nv know each other meh.. juz that we know we r from the same skool), but engaged into a conversation so smoothly now that we're graduated!

Indeed, me and my frens aren't as close as b4 anymore, but I still rejoice in meeting with them again. I can't understand, why d so many ppl grieved when they feel that their friendship bond were no longer as strong as b4? Why do they feel sad when their frens weren't as close as b4? Why do they feel unhappy when their frens have changed? Are they so ignorant that they aren't aware that they themselves have changed too? It's human nature to change. Ppl grow, ppl learn, ppl adapt to new enviroment, ppl get influenced, and thus they change.

So, why grief? As bad as things are, not all are lost! There's always be memories! Memories of the past, of the moments we cherish together. Times where we go through joy and pain. They're ever-green, ever-present. So why grief as if sumthing is lost forever when ur old-frens aren't so close anymore? Cherish the memories that we have created together! Memories are a priceless asset of humanity!

No comments: