Saturday, January 03, 2004

GYM + SAUNA + SWIMMING = EXHAUSTION

Gym --> Brief Shower --> Sauna --> Brief Shower --> Swimming --> Shower


Whoa, can the entire process (in 1 1/2 hours) be tiring! The gym workout really was energy consuming, and going to the sauna is the natural follow-up, since I'm already all sweaty, might as well get sweater! Clean sweat, that is! Lol... And after the workout and sauna, my body felt heated up... And so I can't resist to jump into the swimming pool! And since I'm in the swimming pool, I might as well as swim 20 laps to improve my stamina while enjoying the cooling water! And so I end up exhausted... Not so much physically as mentally... Haha... Almost forgotten about MIF at nite! But heck, it's fun! Let's do that again on Sunday! Hahaha...



I've finished reading The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov a couple of days ago, and I must say, it's the best book I've read for a long time! Isimov's vision of the future isn't juz convincing, but might very well be the future we'll be experiencing! Also, the murder investigation plot is very interesting too, and it's kinda ironic that R. Daneel Olivaw, a robot, may very well become one of my favourite fictional characters! The book is so good, I finish it in 3 days! U juz dowan to let go off the bbok when u're reading it! I'm going to buy the sequels soon, if I ever get to go to Kinokuniya KLCC!!! Isaac Asimov is a genius!

No comments: