Friday, January 09, 2004

20th ANNIVERSARY

Today is my parent's 20th wedding anniversary... my we didn't really celebrate anything... Cuz my dad has special plan to mark this special day... This is the day the machines from will be shifted to my dad's new factory! He's really proud of it... Build everything up from scratch for the last 7 years or so... So I guess it's a good way to 'celebrate' by staying at his new factory overseeing the shifting too... Save some money on my side... Haha...

I was walking around at the Pasar Malam juz now when someone incredibly familiar walked past me... He seemed to take notice of me too... I know I've seen that face b4, but where??? My mind keeping on turning and turning b4 I finally got it... Aaron! TJ's friend from Friendster! But... how could he be here, at Klang? I tried to check where he live thru Friendster, but seems that Friendster went buggy again, as usual... Can't link to his account... TJ isn't on9 also, can't check from him... Strange... I'll check tomolo.

I've started to grow weary of Radiohead's later albums... Really, techno and electronica and stuff juz ain't... nourishing... Kinda like junk... Taste good, but... juz not fulfilling... I like them in the beginning, bcuz they're unusual and bold... But I guess it's juz style without subatnce... Nevertheless, I still enjoy their earlier recordings, which are more rock-based... OK Computer is still my fav album, follow up by The Bends... Well, hope their next album will be more rock-based!

No comments: