Friday, January 16, 2004

FINALLY GOT MY HAND ON GATTACA!

I've been searching for the VCD of Gattaca for the longest time... And I finally got it at Tower Records, MidValley Megamall! Heck, I nv knew there IS a Tower Records at MidValley... Must have miss it since it's located at the very end of one corner... Grabbed 12 Monkeys there too! This trip to MidValley was one of my longer shopping trip... Buy myself some clothes for CNY. Went there with Eugene, my friend from SAM, by bus. It's a long time since I rode in a bus, and I've forgotten how bad the return trip can be... Stuck in a traffic jam, with no place to sit, and crammed like sardines. Blegh... Also get my hands on The Naked Sun, sequel to the sci-fi novel The Caves of Steel. A very worthwhile trip, I must say! Times Square will be my next target! Hahaha...

No comments: