Wednesday, January 07, 2004

AS I WAS READING THE NEWSPAPER

Graffitis and speed marriage/divorce... Two news that caught my attention when I was reading the papers (NST, Life and Times) today... The graffitis around Bangsar caught my attention bcuz I did see them with my own eyes a week or so ago... It was when me and my friend got lost when we're trying to get to Sungei Wang Plaza from MidValley Megamall... We passed by Jalan Ma'arof then, and I'm amused at those graffitis... It did look artistic, with all those human rights stuff and aerosol addicts... Juz wondering izzit legal... eheh...

Next come the Britney news... Speedy marriage, and speedy divorce... Man I hate that girl! First with her awful fashion taste (no, wat she wear isn't even qualified as clothes! More like rags!), then her awful whining about breaking up with Justin (he's a loser anyway, juz ditch him!), and now... treating marriage as if it is a game... Marriage is a sacred pledge, not one to be treated lightly... She did juz that, and I find it awfully insulting. Hope that she will juz fade out from the limelight... Nasty girl... >=(

No comments: