Friday, January 02, 2004

2004 - A NEW BEGINNING

Happy New Year everyone! 2004 is come! I've been waiting for this year for a long long time… I'll be entering IMU soon! Man, am I excited! Well, here are a few goals I hope to achieve this year!

1. Finish reading the Bible in one year. - I've always plan to do just that, but just dun succeed… Too many distractions from homework, assignments, and (sigh) entertainment. Since I'll be staying at an apartment close to IMU, I hope the time saved from the traveling to and fro will be used more efficiently for both my medical and Bible studies!

2. Academics - One of the reason I like a new year is u have to start all over again. I'll be having new classmates (I can’t think of a better term…) in IMU, and there’s always the excitement and curiosity on where I stand among them, i.e. how good am I among them. Since everyone that is accepted to IMU is top students in their pre-U course, the competition must be seriously stiff. Haha, this will truly be the beginning of a great challenge! Bring it on! Well, since that I dunno how tough exactly the tests will be, I'll start by aiming low… I'll try to get all my tests above 80%. If any adjustments are needed in the future, I'll alter it. I hope I can enter the Dean’s List by the time I finish Medical Sciences!

3. Constant exercise! - After I entered college, I've grown lazy to keep up with exercises. Well, I still plan to swim for at least twice a week… maybe three. And now that I have access to the gym at the condo, I hope to use more of them. (It’s kinda embarrassing that I dunno wat some of the exercise equipments are for!)

No comments: