Monday, January 12, 2004

THE VERY BEST OF SHERYL CROW



Juz bought the cd (pirated... eheh) at pasar malam a few nights ago... I have always love a few of Crow's songs, such as All I Wanna Do, My Favourite Mistake and If It Makes You Happy, but after listening to the whole album, I respect her even more. Everyday is A Winding Road, Leaving Las Vegas, and A Chabge Will Do You Good are excellent too! She's truly a talented songwriter and musician... But why a 'greatest hits' album so soon?! She juz released 3 albums and 1 live album so far... there's still plenty of room for her to continue... Well, hope that's not the last album from her, cuz she's so great! ;)

Also, I can't understand why some of her popular hits were left out, like Tomorrow Never Dies (The 007 Theme), Steve McQueen and Sweet Child 'o Mine (with Guns 'n Roses)... Inclusion of the 3 songs would have make the album perfect! But well, I guess I can always burn a cd with only the songs I like... Haha... I'll do it soon la.

No comments: