Friday, November 21, 2003

2 EPISODES ON STAR WORLD

I was feeling pretty bored yesterday night so I was "scanning" through all the channels on ASTRO, hoping to watch something good... It was then Roswell on Star World that caught my attention. This is the 1st Roswell episode I've watched, and I must say, although the acting and the script are somewhat cheesy at the edge, it still has a decent plot... good enough to hook me watching it until the end... A nice twist at the ending too... I may very well starting to watch Roswell... But er, can any Roswell fan out there "educate" me about the series? I know absolutely zero about the characters and their background and who's aliens, who's human, who's alien/human hybrid...

After I've returned from the pasar malam with 2 of my secondary school friends (they haven't change... at all!), which was cut short by the sudden rain, I tune in to Star World again... and it was showing the last episode of Joe Millionare.... Gosh... The whole thing is so... artificial and fake! Ewwww... And Joe himself dun seem... bright... I wonder wat's about him that makes all the girls swooning all over him... Stupid girls... Overall, a lousy reality show... Kinda remind of The Truman Show nonetheless... The horror of reality TV.

13 friends on the CPU account now already... Yea! >=)

No comments: