Sunday, November 30, 2003

BORED & DYING

I've absolutely no mood to revise all the subjects today, eventhough I'll be having Bio Finals tomolo and I've yet to finish revising it... Doom... Heck, I'll juz catch up tomite... Hopefully the study mood will return then...

My cousin came back from Australia yesterday, so I figured a old fren of mine, Lionel, whom I share a trip with to Gold Coast and Sydney at Australia, should be back to M'sia too... But I'm wrong... He has returned quite some time already cuz his grandma passed away, and is returning today! Sigh... I miss the oppurtunity to visit him again (he stays at Malacca, btw) Nevertheless, got to call him yesterday... I'm so delighted then to be able to contact him again! He have some refreshings from me b4 he remembers anything bout me... heheh... We have a nice short chat, and he promised to stay in touch through e-mail after he reached Australia. Yea!

Also, his brother Jarrett will be going to Sunway Bowling Alley for a tournament on the 6th... The same day as the CPU prom! ARGH... I really wanna meet him again... The last time we see each other was...3 years ago! But he will only reached Sunway by the afternoon, and I gotta be home around 4 cuz I'm "tumpang"ing me fren's car! Sigh... But I'll go to Pyramid anyway... Juz hope I can make it back in time...

No comments: