Friday, November 14, 2003

THE WORST HAS PASS...

Phew... Finished my Bio ISU presentation... Yesterday goes Physics ISU and Econs last test... But man, I'm kinda disappointed with my Bio presentation... Guess everyone is too tired when they listen to my presentation, since we're the 2nd group in the period... The most disappointing is the last slide... I put a cute Kenshin pic there... But no one since to notice... Everyone is too tired I guessed... And since I'm afraid of embarassment, I click it off juz 1 second after it was shown... Sigh... Wat a waste...

Oh well, miss says the presentation is good, juz that everyone is too tired to focus then... Summore the group b4 us that present has 2 same GM products with us out of 4... Well, the past is the past... Juz kinda disappointed I dun amuse many... I like to amuse... Kinda sad that 1 of the most challenging part in Bio has come and past... The climax of the semester is over... Juz 1 more Econs presentation, 1 Bio test, and 1 Physics quiz, and all will be over... Then come the Finals... Na, I'm more afraid of the Bio ISU presentation than that! >=)

Yesterday was really tiring... Imagined working the presentation in my dad's office from 7.30 pm to 10.30pm , reached home to find that I can't on9, went to my cousin's house at 12 am to finish the presentation up, and sleep at 2.30 am, then wake up at 6.30am... Man I'm exhausted... But it's a very memorable experience I guess... But why oh why no one laughed in the end? <=(


Com'on! Tell me this is funny! Pls!!!

No comments: