Thursday, November 13, 2003

#^!&#@ BUS DRIVER!!!

Argh... I dun pay RM 180 per month to a moronic bus driver and hear complain like a shitty bull when I'm late by a couple of minutes after he's late for 15 minutes about 7 days a month! Worse, it's he who turn out early, not me late! It has always been 7.20 am, and so my biological clock has adjusted to wake up at 6.35 am and have juz enuf time to make it there by 7.15 am. If he wanna move it to 7.15 am after 10 months of riding in his stinky dirty pathetic bus, he'll juz wait. Useless arsehole! Good thing I controlled my temper in the bus juz now. Hope he'll crash in his bus someday (when only he's in the bus and after I graduate, of course). If there's any of my frens who even consider taking his bus, I'm bloody gonna dissuade them. Expensive service, but super-low quality. %@#$#@^%$^*^ >=(

No comments: