Saturday, November 29, 2003

I WANT MY PC!!!

Man... I can't stand it anymore! Weeks have past without me chatting online! This is unethical! This is torture! Man I can't even update me blog daily now! Argh... Gonna bug me parents really hard this time!

Now, let's see... Quite a few things have happen... 1st, I'm confirmed that I will be going to the prom. Got the ticket at RM70, but from who, that will be a great surprise to all. I'll keep my mouth shut for the time being... The truth will surface soon enough. (Kakakakakaka... evil laughter) Now I have to decide on what to wear... Juz hope I can blend with the crowd!


Thom Yorke, lead singer of Radiohead



Then there's the Radiohead interview at Channel [V]... Disappointing... Az, it's not Radiohead interview, it's Thom Yorke interview! There's only VJ Amanda interviewing and lead singer Thom Yorke that was present to answer the questions... Where were the other band members? I wanna see them as a group! And the questions are so... uninteresting... But man, Thom sure is weird... but far more friendly and cheerful than I expect! And his eyes make me... uneasy... Oh he really is in a dire need of a good hairstylist too! (heheh) >=)

As for the preparation for the Finals... I'm full up with Bio stuff... I can cram anymore stuff into my head! There's juz so much to study for Bio!!! Man, I'm dying already! And I haven't start revising Physics and Econs yet! Sigh... Guess I'll juz put Bio aside for the time being and read the other 2 subjects 1st... Oh ya, found out that I got 97.7% for Bio... only... Kinda hope for at least 98%... =p

The CPU account in Friendster has outgrown my account in a short time frame of two weeks or so... Very impressive! Kinda make me jealous in a way... BURAROM! Heheh...




Oh ya, I've forgotten to mention about Special Extended Version of
The Two Towers!!! It rocks!!! The Extended edition of FoTR is cool, as it adds lots of flesh to the story and characters, but the EE of TTT actually fix a badly flawed and disfigured movie into a healthy one! I mean, all the added and extended scenes really transform the whole movie!!! Faramir and Eowyn espeacially has more space to develop... Awesome!

Much of the story and character development has been sacrificed for the sake of action scenes in the Theatrical Version! I'll take back all my insults hurled on director Peter Jackson (well, ALMOST all)... He has done really well on the adaptation of the book... Too bad he have to do all the unneccesary (and sometimes downright stupid) changes... Nevertheless, TTT has truly changed from problematic to a well-crafted movie in the EE version! >=)

No comments: