Sunday, November 09, 2003

THE (POSSIBLE) END OF THE LAPTOP

I'm unable to log on to the Net yesterday, as the inefficient Telekom was taking their sweet time fixing the telephone cable that has been strucked by lightning or something. This morning, I planned to go to my dad's factory to finish up my Econs News Analysis. But first I have to attach my half-completed essay and sent to my mailbox, since the floppy disk drive of my laptop was kaputt, and there's no printer in my house. Guess what? I wasted 45 minutes of my life trying to log in to my e-mail account, sign in, attach that Word file, and send it to my mail box! Unbelievable, eh? This will only take about 5 minutes for others, but there I was, feeling so frustrated, trying to sent the file to my mailbox so I can open it at my dad's office...

After attempting for 3 times and killed 45 minutes of my precious life to no avail while my dad keep on reminding me to hurried up, I burst... In my undescribable rage, I began to scream and hit the laptop with my fist... When I finally cool myself down (by a little), it was too late... The on/off button were gone, and the wire that attach the laptop to the power source was half-detached. There goes my half-completed essay, and probably the end of the laptop too. No more chats at night, and blog update at home. The only word that can describe my anger, frustration and hatred towards the pathetic junk is the f word...

So here I am now, in my dad's factory, RETYPING my essay, try not to think of the wrath of my brother when he finds out wat happen to the laptop... And try to complete the stupid essay... And all this time I keep on thinking, angrily, that all these will never happen if my parents kept their promise of getting me a new decent laptop since my SPM results were out 9 months ago... I'm still waiting... Still bugging them... Still waiting... While my frustration juz keep on increasing... increasing... increasing...


A bit on the side track here. Yesterday night, I saw a sight that at first I can't believe is true. A black dog ran past my house... with a huge plastic container stucked on his head!!! I can't believe my own eyes! o_O That dog looks like as if it's in a spacesuit! I burst into an uncontrolable fit of laughter, as it was one of the funniest sight I've ever seen. But later, when I began to think more deeply of it, I pity that dog... It wll soon die of starvation or lack of oxygen... I wanna help it, but I doubt if I will see it again, or it will stay put for me to help it pulling the container out... I wonder how the dog got its head stuck in the container at the 1st place... -_-" Hope some good samaritans will stop to help that poor creature!

No comments: