Wednesday, November 19, 2003

CPU ACCOUNT CREATED IN FRIENDSTER

Man... All the PCs in the college library juz shut down juz now, powercut I guess... I almost finish typing my blog entry b4 the whole screen went blank... Sheesh... Better post this fast b4 that happen again...

I've juz created an account at Friendster for Taylor's College CPU students and graduates... I wonder how many ppl will link up with it... Time will tell... Hope it helps CPU students and ex- to connect with each other... Must record this possible historical date: November 19th, 2003. Heehee...

Well, tomorrow I'll be having my last internal assessment of the semester, Physics quiz... Then all the 70% for all subjects will be completed... I wonder how well did I fare in all 3 subjects... Whether did I improve or not... Kinda hard to improve actually (except for Physics), since I've already got 95 for Econs and 97 for Bio in mid term... Well, hopefully all goes well...

3 or 4 more study days, then the finals are here... And I haven't even started revising... Bad bad... But still not in the mood... Hope it'll come soon!

No comments: