Tuesday, November 11, 2003

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC

Watch the MTV of Me Against the Music yesterday, by Britney Spears featuring Madonna... And I must say, it's the 1st Britney Spears MTV that I actually like to watch... And the irony is, I like it not because of her! Hahahaha... Eventhough the title sez "Featuring Madonna", I think that Britney is more of a keh-leh-fei (supporting actress/ extras) and Madonna the real star... All the glamour, style and girl power! juz ooze out from Madonna, while Britney seems to struggling vainly to... well, be there! But the ending part sucky la... I can't stand the idea of Madonna and Britney kissing... Ewww gross... Wat's with the 2 of them, lesbians? Argh...



Bought my fourth Radiohead album, which is their fifth album released, Amnesiac 3 days ago... And again, the initial shock and disdain, which happens all the time at first when I switch to a another album of theirs b4 falling in luv with the new album... Man, these guys are unable to produce a bad album! They have never disappointed me after I bought 3 of their albums... So I'm quite confident that I'll like Amnesiac soon, juz like all the other albums!

Argh, the number of bloggers I know have been significantly reduced... Jayne, Beng and my cousin Teck Wei have either stop blogging or deleted it... Bummer... Gotta "recruit" more bloggers... Ahahahahaha...

No comments: