Monday, November 24, 2003

THE LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER...

So it ends... Everything that has a beginning has an end, as the Oracle said (sounds cheesy, btw). Well, the last day seems to be less exciting and sentimental than I thought... Juz loads of photo shootings... Since yesterday a feeling of sadness keeps on lingering in me... Sigh... But I'm used to it... That's life... full of meetings and partings... and hopefully, of reunion!

Well, have lunch with Einstein's gang and Fiona and Ben Hong's sis (Always forget her name... Sigh...) at some restaurant called Cross Street or sumthing... The food is juz OK, but I dun think it's worth it actually... But heck, this may be the last meal we have together as a gang! So I juz enjoy the eating and ignore about the price (in case u haven't know yet, I'm a calculative person...) Well, we did enjoy ourselves there!

As for classes, only Mr. Kuah was busying giving all the tips and guidelines for the Finals... and very detailed too, I must say... In fact, our class was "overdue" for 10 minutes! Then we still rushed to take pictures summore! Hehe... As for Bio and Physics classes... Well, we did nothing but chat and taking pictures...

Well, so here I am now, in the library, wondering why I'm still here surfing while I should be studying back home... or more probably watching the extended version of The Two Towers!!! Well, I'll juz finish up this blog entry, surf for half an hour, and check if there's any errors for my Physics mark... Then I'll go home...

Oh that reminds me... I drove to college today! All by myself! For the 1st time! But how ironic it is to do this at the very last day of the semester... Hmmmm... Parked my car at Subang Square... RM 4 for the parking fee! Wow... Guess that's also a reason I'm staying back for awhile eventhough I could have return home earlier... I want my money's worth! >=)

Well, that's it... I'll leave for home in 30 minutes time... I'm gonna miss my friends... Really... :'-(

No comments: