Sunday, November 02, 2003

KONG HOE FUND RAISING SALE

Went to the school fund-raising sale of my primary school... The weather wasn't good, had been raining for a couple of hours already, but that did not stop ppl from attending it! Minutes after me and my brother arrived, the place is packed with ppl! Really crowded there... Lots of food were sold there, u name it, they got it! Also some game stalls, but I skipped all those... Dowan to waste me money... Heheh...

The stall my mum and some of her frens were in charged was quite successful... They're selling plenty of kuih there, but they were selling pretty fast... And as usual, there were loads of "affection" from my ex-pupils when they saw me... Hehe... Even my brother was jealous... When my pupils saw me, they would either whispering, "Kan! Lee Lao Shi!" (Look! Teacher Lee!) or said hi to me, or begged me to buy the stuff from their stall... Hahahaha... Maybe I'll teach again next year... Juz maybe...

Well, bought myself some food and snacks, and also 2 beautiful Chinese painting... Luv them! Hopefully they could collect enough money to further expand the school! They were quite successful so far!

No comments: