Sunday, November 23, 2003

SWIMMING SURPRISE

Argh... I've juz returned from a 6 hour seminar from my church... Discovering and Dealing with Damaged Emotion, and the speaker is a pastor from US... Well, I'm too tired to talk about it, so I guess I'll juz save it for another day...

Went to swimming this morning at 11am... Surprised to find that it's actually shadier and cooler than swiming at 4.30pm! Cuz the swimming pool is suurounded by all the big building n such, so b4 12pm the pool is shaded from the sunlight... I was hoping that there will be no one at the pool by that time but was kinda disappointed that there were a few kids there... I was hoping I could "take over" the whole pool, heheh...

Imgine my surprise when I heard a girl calling me Lee lao shi (Equivalent to Cikgu Lee) when I was approaching the swimming pool... It was one of my standard six student back then when I was teaching! My, wat a remarkable coincidence! Well, get to chat with her while I was resting in between swimming... It felt kinda weird and funny u know... Imagine u're swimming at the same pool with ur teacher... Anyway, interesting to find out she'll be entering SMJK Kwang Hua too... That means same primary and secondary school with me!

And guess wat? 23 friends in the Friendster CPU account already! Wohoo! To all u guys who contribute by spreading the word, lotta thx! My, with this speed, it will outgrow my own account soon! Heheh... Well, hope that continues.

Ooooo I really miss chatting... Haven't chat for... the past 3 weeks? Man it's killing me... I wonder how long will it take b4 my promised PC arrives... Probably next year by the looks of it... Man... >=(

No comments: