Tuesday, November 25, 2003

ON ME SHIRT...

I've juz found out I miss one important thing in my previous blog... The shirt I was wearing to college (and still wearing now, at 9.50pm!). Well, I kinda figured that since this is the last day of college, I might as well wear something different to college... Something many ppl have nv seen me wore b4, something that seemed kinda "out of my character"... and viola, I chose the brown cotton sleeveless shirt I bought in Thailand a few years ago!

Well, the comments and remarks from ppl are mostly positive (I'm trying to be humble here... :p). There is only one who has negative things to say about my shirt, but I guess it's due to wat I've said about his specs a few days earlier... Akakakaka... Playing revenge, eh Az? Well Az, the important thing is I dun FEEL gay in that shirt! :p

Ah... To think that I almost wear another set of clothes to college until I have a last minute change of mind! Well, although I enjoy the... er, positive feedbacks, I must say, wearing that shirt makes me very... self-concious... Which is NOT a good thing... I still prefer those good 'ol T-shirt which are far more comfy and suitable for the weather here... Phew! Nevertheless I guess I'll still wear that shirt once in a while! It's kinda like my fav shirt! >=)

No comments: