Tuesday, November 04, 2003

END OF SEMESTER APPROACHES...

So it has begun... The last month of the semester... Where all ISUs and assignments and tests for all [almost] crash together at the same time... Next week itself, I'll have to pass up an Econs News Analysis, present Bio ISU's genetically modified products, built a mousetrap cart than can run for Physics ISU, and having both Physics and Econs tests... Doom is here! The nightmare begins...

The end of the semester...

Ya... I haven't decide whether I wanna go to the prom... I wanna try out new stuff, but I'm not sure if it's worth my money and time... Furthermore I'm not sure I wanna go with whose company... Not necessarily date, but which "gang" of friends... N it's seriously not the good time for me to decide on this anyway... ISUs, assignments, tests, IMU INTERVIEW... Sigh... So I'll wait n see 1st la... Sorry Sebastian! <=)

Oh ya, today is also the first time I enter a computer lab... Lab 4 to be exact... Cool place! Gotta use the pc here bcos i forgotten to bring my ID... Luckily I met Eddy! Using his ID no. now to log in... And my, this guy beside smells fishy... Like baby milk powder or sumthing... Ewwwww, makes me nauseous... Get off get off!!!

No comments: