Monday, November 24, 2003

I'M... FATTER?!

My uncle is the fifth person that said I've grown fatter... So I guess it's true then! Hooray!!! Finally! I've been trying to grow fatter since 2 years ago!!! Hahaha... Weird that it is due to my constant gastric problems that cause me to eat more... I first realized about it when the uncle at the college cafeteria mentioned that my picture on the Student Card dun look like me... bcos it's too thin! Pleasently surprised, I returned home to scan through my earlier photos... And I do seem fatter...

Then soon my cousin, mum and a friend comment on it too. Great! Now gotta start exercise more to prevent myself from becoming Jabba the Hutt... On second thought, I'll leave those after the finals... I'll juz stick to swimming twice a week for now... Then I'll get back my 6 pecs... Hehehe...

Oh ya, I've juz bought the Extended Edition of The Two Towers! Can't wait to watch it tomorrow! Yeah!

No comments: