Thursday, November 27, 2003

FUMING

I'm fuming now.... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I juz read Azzedin's blog... it's Monday's entry... Saying that there will be an interview with Radiohead at Channel [V]... on Tuesday! First there was the shock, then come the rage... Killing rage, mind u. I've juz missed a great interview (I supposed) bcos the pc that my parents promised me a year ago have not materialized yet! ARGH, I felt cheated and everything!

[A few minutes later]


Phew... I've cooled down much now... Juz found out the replay time of that programme... I better make sure I'll definitely catch it... Else heads will roll...

Spent the night yesterday at my grandma's house and this morning too... Revised a bit of my stuff... But still a long way to go... Sigh... Hopefully I've enough time to cover everything...

After confirmed that I've transport to the CPU prom, I contact Nigel and told him I'll buy the ticket yesterday... To find out I'm 2 days late... The ticket was sold to someone... Well, I dunno wat should I feel now... cuz I ain't sure yet whether the prom is worth my money and time... We'll see...

No comments: