Thursday, December 11, 2003

ASSEMBLE THE PUZZLE

I've watched 12 episodes out of 13 of Serial Experiment Lain already. Finally, many things make sense now, though not all yet. Guess more questions can be answered at the final episode… But I'll leave that to tomorrow! So I can look forward to it! ;)

Truly, Serial Experiment Lain etched deep deep impression on me, so deep, it will surely change my way of thinking slightly, especially on issues dealing with the Internet and the nature of identity. This gotta be one of the finest anime ever made! It starts incredibly slow, and dun makes much sense, until episode (layer) 9 or so… Then the pieces of the earlier episodes start to fall together… Not unlike The X-Files, yet I enjoy this better! ;)

Oh, I've finally completed the Prom Nite blog entry below... Check it out! ;)

No comments: