Wednesday, December 03, 2003

THE END

So it ends... My finals, and my life in CPU... I'll be returning to look at my results next Thursday, graduating next Saturday, and going to da prom this coming SUnday... Fin. Wat a relieve, yet how sad too... My cycle of boredom is about to begin...

Went to Sunway Pyramid with Einstein and his pal Alexander from Lim Kok Wing Institute of Art. Used the Touch N Go card to pay my parking fees (1st time)... Really handy!!! I nv thought that I'll spent more than 1 hour in the Anime Tech shop... Einstein really look through every single inch of the shop... Gosh... I've found wat I want there... Too many versions of them in fact... Serial Experiment Lain... There's the VCD version which only cost RM 35.90 for about 6 hours of viewing! Then there's 3 DVD version, 1 nicely packages with 4 DVD at RM 159.90, the other has a thinner package with 2 DVD cost RM 79.90, and the Malaysian produced one with 4 DVD but inferior covers at RM 59.90... Really can't made up my mind... Guess I'll have to decide this coming Saturday when I visit there again...



Oh, bought Radiohead's second album, The Bends... I've juz listen to the 1st few songs, and I've like it already! There's one that's oddly familiar... Probably heard it when I was a kid, since the album is out 8 YEARS AGO!!! Well, I've got 5 albums out of the 6 Radiohead's album so far... And to imagine that I've juz 1st heard of them a couple of months ago! They're really 1 of the best band out there! Funny how come I've nv came across them b4... Probably cuz they're so-oh-not-mainstream...

Guess I better go home now... Juz wanna post this blog entry... Kinda crazy eh? I'm in the college library now... Juz came back from Pyramid... And since I parking fee last till 3.30pm, I juz came straight to the library... When I parted with the guys, I suddenly realized I may nv see them again... Sigh... That's life I guess... Well, I do hope I'll meet them again, and also all my friends and not-so-close classmates... Sigh...

It's about to rain now... better chao!

No comments: