Saturday, December 27, 2003

THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST



The Passion of The Christ, the much talked-about movie directed by Mel Gibson, will be out in the US by late February next year. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm kinda worry it will get banned... It's not juz in Malaysia, but internationally! Some ppl raise the issue of the movie fuelling hatred and bigotry towards Jewish ppl and promote anti-semitism, but I'm really stupefied by it. Come on, we've watched so much movies on the Germans and Nazis being the bad guys, but do we specifically hate Germans NOW? Wat the Jews did was 2000 years ago, and they think the Jewish will be a target for racism? Wat foolishness is that?

I really hope and pray the movie will be release, espeacially in M'sia... I'm waiting for it since a year ago!

No comments: