Tuesday, December 02, 2003

COOL NEW HOTMAIL INTERFACE!

Wow! Great new interface for Hotmail! Finally they've come up with a solution with the tedious forward mail process! I've been waiting for a long time for this! Good job indeed!

Well, left one Physics test now, then I'm FREE!!! ...to fo what? Oh ya, rot in my house... Then again, not really... This week are full of exciting activities... Party at Isaac's house tomorrow night, meet Jarrett whom I've not seen for 3 years at Sunway Pyramid on Saturday, then prom night on Sunday... THEN?! Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries of its own. One day's trouble is enough... So I'll try to ignore my earlier chain of thoughts... ahem...

Dun have enuf time to finish my Econs test juz now... Guess I've juz messed up my marks... uh oh... But too late to worry about that now... Gotta study me Physics... Better do it now...

No comments: